The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten a few complaints from Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by e-mail or phone by individuals trying to gather loans for $750 or less.
customers who possess either paid down that loan, or haven’t removed a loan through the business report they own been:
- Contacted by a person known as Frank Dollard Debt Settlement Division that is representing,
- Contacted by a person called Mike Bell with respect to Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by debt Healing,
- Refused information about the so-called loan and evidence of your debt,
- Supplied with fake instance numbers and threats of technical proof that cash ended up being deposited in to the consumerвЂ™s account,
- Gotten needs to create re re re payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action through a court or because of the I.R.S. or prison time if re re re payment had not been supplied.
These records is alleged by the consumers and has now perhaps maybe perhaps not been confirmed by the Department.
This is actually the email address this is certainly connected with these scams that are apparent
Those perpetrating these scams aren’t certified because of the Department consequently they are maybe perhaps maybe not registered to conduct company in Washington State by the Department of Licensing, the Department of sales, or the Secretary of State. Continue reading “People Fraudulently utilizing the company title ACE Cash Express”