You can easily offer one-time or recurring payment that is special whenever:
- You’re making a repayment higher than the amount that is current plus don’t like to advance your due date multiple thirty days.
- You’re making a repayment (including payments that are partial and want to direct it to specific loans or loan teams.
- You may like to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, as opposed to focusing on the loan(s) because of the interest rate that is highest. This can maintain the due dates for all loan teams aligned.
- You need your re payment (including partial re payments) to be allocated differently as compared to standard repayment allocation technique.
To request payment that is special, call us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- E-mail: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique guidelines regarding the re re payment voucher mounted on your billing that is monthly statement mailing your re payment.
Furthermore, you could direct one-time payments to loan that is individual and/or demand not to advance your due date by signing directly into your www. Nelnet.com account and choosing Make A payment. At the number above if you want to direct future online payments to an individual loan instead of directing to a loan group, you may request that your loans be ungrouped by calling us. To learn more about making payments that are online observe how to create A payment.
‘, ‘payNowDisclaimer3Display’: ‘true’, ‘payNowDisclaimer4Title’: ‘How is my deadline advanced level? ‘, ‘payNowDisclaimer4Body’: ‘
Continue reading “Yes, there is the choice to request your instalments be allocated differently compared to standard re re re payment allocation technique, as being a one-time or recurring payment instruction that is special.”