NHTSA shows receipt of two updated listings from Toyota for vehicles being afflicted with the current Takata atmosphere case recalls expansion.
May 13, 2015, Toyota notified NHTSA that it’s recalling particular model 12 months 2004 Sequoia automobiles produced August 18, 2003, to August 19, 2004, and 2003–2004 Tundra automobiles manufactured March 18, 2003, to August 25, 2004. On June 16, 2015, Toyota expanded Recall 15V-285 to incorporate yet another 1,270,468 cars. The car recognition figures (VINs) included during these recalls can be found on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web web web page. In case your car is afflicted with this recall, follow through because of the manufacturer getting guidance that is interim.
The U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa (i.e., high absolute humidity States) on May 13, 2015, Toyota notifies NHTSA that it is recalling certain model year 2005–2007 Lexus SC, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Sequoia, and Pontiac Vibe, and 2005–2006 Toyota Tundra vehicles that were originally sold, or ever registered, in Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii. On 16, 2015, Toyota expands Recall 15V-286 to include an additional 769,055 vehicles june. The automobile recognition numbers (VINs) included during these recalls can be found on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or even the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web web page. In case the car is suffering from this recall, follow through with all the maker to obtain guidance that is interim.
Recall 15V-286 for faulty front side passenger-side air bag inflators includes:
- 2002–2004 model years Lexus SC
- 2002–2004 model years Sequoia
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla Matrix
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla
- 2003–2004 model years Pontiac Vibe
- 2003–2004 model years Tundra
- Cars included in the might 13, 2015, notification in areas of Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas which were perhaps maybe perhaps not formerly included. Continue reading “Toyota Expands List of Cars Impacted by Recall Expansion”